Friday, June 15, 2007

Due Date Change

Thursday we went to the doctor to have an ultrasound, and first glimpse at baby #2. All looked good except the doctor ended up pushing my due date forward a week to January 31, 2008. Baby measured one centimeter, and we saw the little flicker of a heart beat on the screen. So now we are only 7 weeks pregnant instead of 8 like we thought before the doctor visit. The only problem with this is that I fear the sick feelings will last a week longer now:)!

2 comments:

beth ewing said...

that stinks. i somewhat feel your pain as i said this is how i felt with miller, but...i didn't have a toddler to take care of too. i started feeling better at 12 weeks but we'll pray for an early repreive for you.

Duncan Family said...

It is a catch 22. You hate feeling bad but know that when you feel bad that the baby is good... Hopefully it will pass soon. I was just like Beth after 12 weeks I felt much better. Just get past that first trimester!
Nadia