It has been so long since I updated the blog that I even forgot our password the first time I tried to login. We had a great 5 weeks away. Moriah bonded with her grandparents and loved getting spoiled by all the attention. Chris and I spent a week in VA and a week in GA attending meetings. Moriah was not able to join us so she stayed with my parents for those 2 weeks. It was so hard being away from her, but she did great and loved being with her grandma and grandpa. We also got to spend a week in TX with Chris' family. Again, Moriah loved the attention and loved getting to play with her 4 cousins. We also all 3 spent a week in OK with my family.
Moriah continues to grow up, and we are just loving each phase--that continued while we were away. She is running everywhere, saying more and more words, understanding even more, and wanting to put on her shoes and go outside constantly.
We got back about a week and a half ago and are getting back to "normal" life. It was a great break.



Moriah playing outside at her Marmie and Pop Pop's (Chris' parents) with her cousins.




Moriah playing outside at grandma and grandpa's (Monica's parents)
1 comment:
Moni-love,
sorry I missed you while you were here in VA! We still live in Charlottesville and are enjoying are two big kiddos! Abigail starts Kindergarten next week - can you believe that? Michael will start in the 4 year old program at her school also! Whenever I get an updated picture I'll send you one!!!
lots of love and blessings with this new baby! - laura (kumpe) sadikoglu SFeb2000@aol.com
Post a Comment