Saturday, February 23, 2008

A month old and FINALLY a post!


Better late than never, I guess. I can't believe Madalyn will be one month old tomorrow and I am just now getting pictures posted to our blog. Needless to say, our hands have been full. It has definitely been a transition for all of us, and we are still learning and adjusting. But everything is going well and everyone is healthy.

Sisters--on Madalyn's first Sunday to church at 2 weeks

2 weeks old

one week old

We had a fabulous time with grandma and grandpa. Grandpa stayed about 10 days and grandma 3 weeks. We were spoiled and loved on and those first weeks went so smoothly thanks to them. Needless to say, the last week has been the real test (and challenge)! We miss them terribly.

Sisters--Madalyn was just a few days old.

Daddy and his girls--Madalyn is just a few days old

The family leaving the hospital the day after Madalyn was born

Madalyn's birth day--January 24, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love the pictures. Congratulations, once again - I know the transition is exhausting. Thanks for sharing the pics!!! - Laura:) SFeb2000@aol.com

beth ewing said...

finally...some pictures. hehe! she is so cute. can't wait to see her in person again.