In April we all traveled to the mainland together. Chris and I had a meeting to attend in TX for the first week. Then we all 4 drove to OK to spend a few days before Chris returned to Hawaii and the girls and I stayed 2 more weeks in OK. It was a great visit. The girls were totally spoiled, and I loved being with family and getting to see so many friends. I would definitely not recommend flying from OK to HI by yourself with a newborn and toddler, but we survived lots of delays and an extremely long day. Unfortunately I am terrible at remembering to catch all our memories on camera and missed getting pictures with lots of the people we saw. But here are a few.
We had so much fun with grandma and grandpa. They spoiled all of us.
The girls love their grandpa.
One weekend we loaded up in Weatherford and drove to Conway, AR to see Uncle Lane. It was a fast trip, but definitely worth it. Moriah talked the whole 6 hours up and the whole 7 hours back. But we had fun being with Uncle Lane.
We saw so many friends that I failed to get pictures with--sorry! One special visit was when Sherri drove down from Wichita, KS to spend the day with us. It was one of the many highlights.
One afternoon we got to visit with some of Monica's cousins and the 2nd cousins got to play together. 
The girls loved playing with Marmie and Pop Pop in TX. While Chris and I attended meetings in TX Marmie, Pop Pop, grandma and grandpa came to help watch the girls. We all had such a good time.
We got to spend one morning with Uncle Clarke Aunt Tara, and cousin Rebekah. Since this picture, they have welcomed little Ezra into their family.
Cousin Rebekah made such an impression on Moriah that she is still asking if she can come and play. Rebekah is just 7 days older than Moriah.
No comments:
Post a Comment