Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What do you think?

Everyone keeps asking us if Madalyn looks like Moriah. Some poeple comment immediately how much Madalyn looks like Moriah and others aren't quite sure. The more we get to know Madalyn, the more we think she looks different. But then certain times or outfits or such make us think maybe they do look like. When Madalyn wore this outfit today, Chris thought she looked a lot like he remembered Moriah looking in this outfit. So what do you think? Can you tell which baby is Moriah and which is Madalyn?





2 comments:

beth ewing said...

i definitely see similarities but they look different too. we've discussed this before but moriah has such a distinct look...it would be hard to replicate. they're both cute whoever they look like.

Anonymous said...

The bottom one is definitely Moriah, and the middle is Madalyn, but I can't figure out who the top one is! I think Moriah, but I'm not sure! They're both adorable though :-)