Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fun Photo

On Thursdays we attend an International Lunch where we get to fellowship with university students from around the world. We all love this time, and I love watching Moriah interact with the students. Last week a lady from China caught Moriah's attention. This lady actually has a 15 month old daughter, but her daughter is in China with the mom's family. Well, for some reason Moriah was drawn to this lady and kept wanting her to hold Moriah, and Moriah wanted to give her hugs. Although Moriah was friendly with everyone, she was not drawn to anyone like she was to this lady. I know holding a child really encouraged this new Chinese friend.

Anyways, here is a photo that was taken today at the lunch. I just think it is a fun close up of Moriah---and definitely shows how much she resembles her daddy! Moriah will be 17 months old on Saturday.

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

we're definitely jealous of all the hair. hehe! she really is losing that baby look and looking more like a toddler. it's sad isn't it?