Today Chris and Moriah had their Father's Day date to go see Elmo and Sesame Street Live. I have never seen Moriah so excited about going somewhere. Last night she could hardly go to sleep she was so excited. This morning so woke up and said, "I am awake. Time to go to Elmo." Unfortunately the show did not start until 10:30 so we had a hard time keeping her entertained until time to leave. Chris said she loved every minute and sat there and took it all in. She came home begging to take a nap; I think all the excitement totally wore her out.


3 comments:
Sesame Street was always Chris' favorite to watch. Of course, now there are so many more choices of kid shows but it is nice to see like daughter like father. Ha!
Love,
Marmie
wish we had been there to go with you.
Hi Monica--just checking out your blog again. We are doing this now too, so come check us out--if you want :). Moriah is getting so big!! Would love to hear how it's going with 2.
Post a Comment